Sale Price: $219.98
Best Selling Floor Mirror Styles
Things to Think About When Purchasing a Floor Mirror
Socks and shoes deserve their moment of vanity, too. With its full-length reflection that misses no detail, a floor mirror is a fashion faux pas fixer. Take a lengthy look at these floor mirrors decorating quick tips.
1. Contemporary style takes form in our modern floor mirrors selection. Concave frames, mirrored storage lockers, casual crown moldings, and multi-piece mirrors are some of the unique modern floor mirror designs that would add function and flair to contemporary bedrooms.
2. A traditional floor mirror is a bold alternative to the standard rectangular wall mirror. Wide-framed traditional floor mirrors create stunning solitary displays with their unmatched reflective power and impressive finishes, such as gold crackle or antique silver with leaf accents.
3. A full-length, frame-mounted dressing mirror such as a cheval floor mirror is a versatile and elegant furnishing for bedrooms and walk-in closets. Our jewelry armoire cheval floor mirrors open to reveal an ample, well-organized storage space specially designed for necklaces, rings, earrings, and more.
4. It won't be the leaning floor mirror of Pisa, no matter how many tourists flock to see your new wardrobe mirror. But you can celebrate another beloved Italian city with our Venetian leaning floor mirrors and their ornate decorative frames.
5. As the quintessential shape within medieval architecture, the arch retains an aesthetic power that's strikingly at odds with more familiar contemporary forms. Arch floor mirrors are a graceful invitation to contemplation, the ideal furnishings for studies and home offices.
6. Oval floor mirrors are among our most charming dressing mirrors. Their oak and cherry finish frames lend warmth and beauty to traditional and modern interiors alike. A frameless, metal-framed oval floor mirror makes a strikingly contemporary bedroom accent.
7. The marvelous monoliths of the master bedroom, rectangular floor mirrors are a brilliantly simple way to create a lighter and more open atmosphere. Avoid positioning your rectangular floor mirror across from a window; a corner placement that scatters light would likely be most effective.
8. Like the arch, the tri-fold floor mirror owes something to centuries past - in this case, the hinged, three-paneled triptych form of Middle Ages art. As purely reflective triptychs, tri-fold floor mirrors are superb at gathering light or operating as unique room dividers.
9. When the words kids, floor, and mirrors are used together in a sentence, they're usually preceded by a crash and some shouting. Not in this case. Our kids floor mirrors are safe and useful furnishings that are designed for both dressing and playing.
10. Before purchasing a floor mirror from SimplyMirrors.com, make sure that its dimensions suit your space. Floor mirrors are designed - and sized - to be statement pieces. Most measure between five and seven feet in height.
"I received the mirror I ordered from SimplyMirrors.com today, and I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your service, prices, etc. Your website is clear and efficient. My mirror arrived on time, and was packed very well. I love the quality of my mirror, and most definitely, the price. Thank you so much! I place orders online frequently from many websites, and yours is the best by far!"