Sale Price: $89.98
Top Selection of Bathroom Mirrors
7 Tips on Selecting a Bathroom Mirror
Monday's child is fair of face. Monday's mirror? Not so much. Give your work weeks a happier start with a stylish new bathroom mirror. These bathroom mirrors tips will help kickstart your Mondays makeover.
1. Can't see the follicle for the trees? Magnifying makeup mirrors take the guesswork out of grooming, with adjustable frames that get the angle just right. Our makeup bathroom mirrors include countertop and wall-mounted designs, giving you the best match for your makeup or shaving routine.
2. Mount one of our vanity bathroom mirrors, and your vanity is sure to get a second look. And a third, and a fourth, and a... Well, you get the point. Our beautiful vanity mirror styles include frameless modern shapes, wood carved pilaster frames, triptychs, and more.
3. Laughter may be the best medicine, but carnival mirrors are definitely not the best medicine cabinets. Enjoy a clear and true reflection - and ample medicine storage - with our wall mount and surface mount bathroom medicine cabinets.
4. A small bathroom mirror can often make an elegant accent piece. Our tabletop bathroom mirrors featuring 16th and 17th century Venetian-style designs are lovely examples. Their hand-etched decorative frames are so exquisite, you'll wish your bathtub were a gondola.
5. For those times when the ceiling light is an unwelcome disruption, a lighted bathroom mirror is a mood-saving, sleep-saving must-own accessory. Lighted bathroom mirrors from Robern are the luxurious, glowing centerpiece of the well-appointed bathroom.
6. Tired of the medicine cabinet monopoly? Wall mounted bathroom mirrors give a fresh look to modern bathrooms. A wall mounted bathroom mirror could be used as a primary mirror in storage-rich bathrooms, a medicine cabinet supplement, or a main mirror in half baths.
7. There's more space for your face when you decorate with a rectangular bathroom mirror - and that makes the rectangle the most popular bathroom mirror shape of all. Our rectangular bathroom mirrors include many options for large and small bathrooms.
8. Welcome to your oval office. The oval bathroom mirrors at SimplyMirrors.com are an exceptionally elegant bunch. Their graceful shape is accentuated by frameless modern designs, and intricate traditional frames made from shell, oxidized bronze, and other materials.
9. Round bathroom mirrors are the all around favorites for modern, vintage, Art Deco, and other fun and funky bathroom styles. Decorators seeking a contemporary edge will love the sleek look of a frameless round bathroom mirror.
10. If you're redecorating a bathroom that's short on wall space, a square bathroom mirror might be the over-the-sink solution that keeps things in proportion. Modern stainless steel frames, hand-etched Venetian frames, and beveled edges give our square bathroom mirrors a fine mix of classic and contemporary appeal.
"I received the mirror I ordered from SimplyMirrors.com today, and I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am with your service, prices, etc. Your website is clear and efficient. My mirror arrived on time, and was packed very well. I love the quality of my mirror, and most definitely, the price. Thank you so much! I place orders online frequently from many websites, and yours is the best by far!"